Biography & Background
Ashley Hale is an Associate in Beus Gilbert’s litigation section. Her practice includes complex litigation involving financial fraud, shareholder derivative actions and professional malpractice. Ms. Hale was a member of the team of attorneys that tried a three week jury trial resulting in a verdict of $118 million for the firm’s client.
- Assisted in one of the nation’s most significant jury trials resulting in $213 plus million judgment for fraudulent conveyances, breach of fiduciary duty, and unjust enrichment against the parent corporation and director of two bankrupt metals companies, on behalf of the bankruptcy trustee.
- Assisted in the representation of a start-up alternative fuel company in litigation involving breach of contract, misappropriation of trade secrets, and interference with contractual relationships.
- Represented clients in EEOC negotiations.
- Represented national moving company in a trademark dispute.
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Phoenix Chapter