Biography & Background
Jeffrey Blilie has over 19 years experience in all areas of land development and municipal government. Prior to joining Beus Gilbert, he spent time as the Deputy Town Attorney for the Town of Payson and the City Attorney for the City of Surprise. During his tenure at the City of Surprise the city experienced its most rapid period of growth. Mr. Blilie’s work entails:
– handling all facets of the entitlement process for projects ranging from small infill development to large master planned communities spanning thousands of acres;
– drafting, negotiating and managing development agreements for both master planned communities and large multi-party public improvement projects;
– and, working with municipalities to negotiate and form public financing districts.
- Represents many national home builders, including William Lyon Homes, Pulte Homes, Lennar and Taylor Morrison.
- Represents many local and national land development firms including Sunbelt Investment Holdings, BET Investments, Elliott Pollack & Co., Gray Development and Land Baron Investments.
- Master Planned Communities including Grand Vista, Asante, Prasada and Rancho Mercado each of which is 1,500+ acres in size
- Represents clients in negotiating and drafting agreements for large public improvement projects ($20+ million), involving multiple parties and municipalities (Surprise SPA 2 Water Reclamation Facility, Surprise SPA 3 Water Reclamation Facility, Buckeye Sundance Water Reclamation Facility Expansion, North Airport Road Water Campus)
- State Bar of Arizona
- American Planning Association
- Arizona Planning Association